The most important measurement for your health is the level of your pH levels of your blood and tissues- how acidic or alkaline it is. The acid-alkaline balance is a measurement on a pH scale from 1 (very acidic) Ã‚Â to 10 (very alkaline). 7.4 to 7.5 are slightly alkaline and are associated with good health.
Acidic pH levels play havoc on tissues and systems. Oxygen levels decrease and body cells start to die. Cancer cannot survive in oxygen. Cancer paitients have high acidic blood. (ref: Cancer-the full menu by Rolf Gordon) also anxiety and worry can lower your acid -akaline balance.
How to encourage a healthy Ph
- Try to eat alkaline foods such as whole grains, fresh veg
- Tomatoes and oranges are very acidic
- Deep breathing exercises and drink plenty of water
- Raw foods are more alkaline
- Drink alkaline juices made up of mostly green vegetables and grasses
- Bicarbonate of soda. 1 teaspoon once a week, 1st think in the morning on an empty stomach
- Try to eat 20-30% of acid forming foods such as meat, sugar, eggs, cheese, yogurt, refined foods, artificial sweeteners, fizzy drinks, coffee and alcoholic drinks.
I reccomend ‘Cancer the full menu’ by Rolf gordon available from www.dulwichhealth.co.uk. There is lots of information on the web about this subject. It is an easy thing to do to raise your alkaline levels to change your health for the better, and prevent disease and possibly cancer.